- The social selling It consists of using social tools to identify and create relationships with customers
- We are talking about a marketing strategy that you want to sell in and with social networks
Concept of social selling
The social selling It consists of using social tools to be able to identify and create relationships with customers and, consequently, sell more. The use of networks should add value to consumers, answering their questions and comments or sharing content.
In short, we are talking about a marketing strategy that wants to sell on and with social media. Apart from showing products, promotions or discounts, a brand's networks must provide an experience to customers, who are increasingly interactive, critical and demanding.
Some of the main advantages are:
- Compete with other companies in the sector, seeking pre-eminent positioning.
- Define the target audience and achieve better segmentation.
- Establish the type of content to communicate, according to the interests and tastes of the audience.
- Follow the actions of the competition, monitoring their communication.
- Increase visibility, reach and social community.
- Impact our target audiences without being too invasive.
- Save time and reduce investment in advertising.
Tips to consider
Here are some tips for you social selling:
- Optimize social accounts
- Join featured groups, communities, or forums
- Use social media alerts
- Generate content that contributes to credibility
- Prioritize comments
- Share success stories
- Give the best customer service
- monitor the engagement
- Recognize the right moment