Line of subsidies aimed at self-employed workers who provide their economic activity in the municipality of Madrid
Through this line of aid, beneficiaries who meet the requirements established in the call Aid for the self-employed Relanza Plan 2021, may receive a subsidy amounting to 3,000 euros in lost funds.
The objective of this subsidy is to collaborate with the maintenance and sustainability of the activity of the companies and to contribute to mitigating the economic losses that the COVID-19 health crisis may have generated in their businesses.
Those interested in applying for this aid must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered in the Special Social Security Scheme for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers (RETA) on January 1, 2019 and not have been discharged during that year, 2020 and 2021.
- Be registered in the Census of Tax Obligations and Tax on Economic Activities.
- That its activity falls within one of those provided for in the National Classification of Economic Activities (CNAE). In case of registration in two or more epigraphs of the IAE, only one of them will be considered, and the same beneficiary cannot obtain aid for the development of two different activities.
- That the headquarters of the company or the premises where the economic activity is carried out or provided is located in the municipality of Madrid.
- That your company has been harmed as a result of the health emergency caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, causing a reduction of at least 50% of the net income of 2020 in relation to that declared in 2019.
- Be up to date in complying with tax obligations with the State Administration, with Social Security and with the Madrid City Council.
- Not be involved in any of the circumstances set out in article 13, sections 2 and 3 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, General Subsidies.
- Comply with the obligations imposed by article 14 of the General Law of Subsidies to the beneficiaries.
- Corporate self-employed persons (having shares or holdings in the company and carrying out managerial or directive functions or working in it; self-employed workers as collaborating family members of the owner of the holding) are excluded.
The total amount of the allocated credit amounts to an amount of 3,510,000 euros.
Deadline for submitting applications: from July 29 to November 30, 2021.
Applications must be submitted electronically or in person at the Madrid City Council register.
- The legal persons must submit the application electronically, accessing the Electronic Office of the Madrid City Council through the 'Electronic Registration' link available in the 'Process online' section: Aid for the self-employed Relanza Plan 2021. In this case, you must use one of the electronic certificates accepted by the Madrid City Council.
- The Physical persons may choose to apply for electronic form, in the terms indicated above, or fill it out electronically and submit it in face-to-face in the registry offices of the Madrid City Council and other entities provided for in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
For more information on how to submit an application in electronic form, you can consult the following link.