As the closing of the activities of the High Potential Projects Accelerator of the Madrid City Council, on September 28 the final event of this call was held at the Vivero de Empresas in Carabanchel with the presentation of the seven projects that have completed the acceleration process of the ten initially selected:
- Alola sustainable clothing SL. Sustainable fashion, timeless ecoluxury clothing for modern life.
- bcare. My neigbor-could. Trusted communities platform for urgent personal services.
- TEACH-T. Web application for educational use with a graphic adventure format to train emotional intelligence.
- Small OJ's. It pursues the promotion of small Spanish wine regions.
- Willco. Web application for film production management.
- move, Web real estate agency system
- Synappsi which tries to make psychological care more accessible.
Then, within the activities of the day, the first I Community Forum @acelerados.
This forum aimed to publicize trends and good practices in market networks to find business partners, customers and focus business growth. It had the following entities, which shared their knowledge on these issues with the projects belonging to the 1TP4CAPHigh Potential:
- Spanish Multisectoral Association of Micro-enterprises – AEMME
- AECIM. Enterprise Europe Network
- Pérez-Barja Engineering
- Barbadillo Associates
The session was also attended by representatives of the Spanish Red Cross who explained their program aimed at training, entrepreneurship and CSR.
Likewise, Last Mile Team, SAFE TO EAT and Roberto Ponzo participated as companies interested in presenting their projects at the event.
Once the presentations were over, a debate was held in order to learn about the experience of the companies participating in the fifth edition of the High Potential Accelerator and to be able to improve in future editions.
If you have a startup, project or simply want to learn about the activities of the High Potential Project Accelerator, do not hesitate to visit us at: http://www.madridemprende.es/es/empresas/aceleradora-de-proyectos.
The registration process for the 6th call is currently open, you have until October 8 to complete the registration form