They are online training activities 💻, in MOOC format, which you can do at any time, allowing you to learn according to your interests and needs.
The objective is the comprehensive training of entrepreneurial people. To do this, we offer you content that allows you to acquire knowledge 📚 for the implementation of your business idea, that allows you to define commercial and business management strategies, among others.
These self-study activities will be continuously available and can be done at any time ⏱ since your registration.
In general, in all self-learning training you must pass self-knowledge tests to advance in the thematic units.
A duration equivalent to 25 teaching hours is estimated.
Online self-study is available in the virtual platform Aula Emprende 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Self-study courses are not assisted by tutors and you will only be able to ask general operating questions from the student's personal area.
At the end you will be able to download a document proving the correct execution of the course according to the specific conditions and in accordance with the parameters established for each training activity.
Sign up directly on our platform Aula Emprende.
Click on the image of the selected course 🖱 and, if it is active, you will access the platform:
- If you are already a user of Aula Emprende, you will only have to "Access" (with username and password) and you will be automatically enrolled in the selected course.
- If you are not yet a user of the platform, you must enter the “Create new account” option and register.
- Market studies course
- Digital marketing course for sales
- Entrepreneurship innovation course
- Course business plan, economic-financial plan and financing
- Basic business plan development course