watch and act, is a consultancy with a broad vision, working on transformation from people, innovation and technology in an assurance framework in which both data and people are protected. Its mission is to help organizations evolve by favoring the development of committed, responsible, efficient, healthy and happy people.
javier garcia He was a consulting director at PwC and is founder and head of business development Watch and Act. Javier Huergo He was the international director of Artai Consultores de Seguros and is currently the head of insurance for Watch and Act.
To start the day, the attending entrepreneurs shared, and in the form of Elevator Pitch, what their project consists of and they were able to leave their professional card. In this way, after Ending the session could perform a networking and generate synergies between all of them more effectively.
During their speech, both speakers explained their journeys from leaving a position of responsibility within one of the most influential consultancies in the market to start their own business project, their time at the network of business incubators of the Madrid City Council which was key to launching his business and being able to consolidate what Watch and Act is currently. Among his most outstanding interventions we can point out the following:
· “People, innovation and technology were the three pillars that we saw that made a company survive and they were the ones that made us set up Watch And Act”.
· “The partners are one of the fundamental aspects for the success of the business and are key when it comes to finding financing”.
· “We must not cling to a single idea, have an open mind and adapt our idea to what the market needs, have a management methodology, CRM, and relationships and networking are vital for success”.
· “In our experience working with large companies, we realize that the best solutions to their problems come from startups. Putting them in common is working enormously well for us and allows us to spread these emerging companies enormously.”.
· “We must constantly adapt our value proposition to change to adapt to the market”.
Once the exhibition was over, the attendees shared a coffee and a session of networking in the common area Vallecas nursery.
The event was broadcast live on our Facebook page, you can check the video of the session.