On March 31, the 6th edition of the Accelerator of High Potential Projects of the Madrid City Council. It is a totally free project for entrepreneurs, whose first call was launched in 2014 and which continues to serve all those projects that are in the start-up phase but with a certain state of maturity and also have an innovative approach and vocation for growth, scalability and international vision; projects that already have a certain degree of maturity and what they need is to grow and expand at the highest possible rate.
To achieve this, the Accelerator offers training, mentoring and networking services. This initiative was born with the aim of supporting companies with the greatest potential in their development phase.
The High Potential Project Accelerator has completed six calls with 42 accelerated projects. From mobile apps to make golf matches more fun, or apps to capture memories and send them to the future; to travel, transport, scholarship and language platforms; going through the creation of craftlovers communities or a fashionable social network, are some of the startups that have accelerated their projects in the Accelerator facilities. you can consult here each and every accelerated project.
The sixth edition of the Accelerator received 50 applications from which 15 projects were selected. Finally, these 11 projects have completed the acceleration process:
- the last mile project that puts buyer/seller/carriers in contact
- The Gofamiling marketplace, for family trips with children
- No more passes, which offers us an app to forget about managing our passwords
- game room accompaniment project and training in entrepreneurial skills educational centers
- MisterLoApp and its app that promotes the marketing of local businesses in markets
- dedocar, which aims to reduce free seats in cars at rush hour and reduce pollution in cities
- A school for drone pilots, with a title and official approval developed by Ritrac
- Vending gluten-free and lactose-free products for coeliacs is the Safe to Eat project
- Improve the air quality of indoor spaces objective of the project Air Gardens
- Godry Hunger Solutions patented hanger for neoprene water sports suits
- digital embassy which is a marketing agency and publicity of influence in RRSS
The acceleration process has been made up of a phase of diagnosis of the potential and needs of the project. The establishment of a work plan based on the objectives set for each company and a specialized follow-up or mentoring in which the actions carried out and the achievement of established objectives are analyzed.
The Accelerator is located in the Vivero de Empresas from Carabanchelof the Madrid City Council and has offered accelerated projects, in addition to a free coworking space, consulting and mentoring services, having been able to participate in all the events, presentations and activities that have been organized at the Nursery.