The inauguration of the event was carried out by Concha Díaz de Villegas, general director of commerce and entrepreneurship of the Madrid City Council, who praised the work of support, mentoring, training and acceleration carried out by the business incubators municipal meetings with the entrepreneurial people of the city of Madrid, extending their gratitude and that of the entire City of Madrid to the sponsoring companies and the participants attending this 1st Meeting of Entrepreneurs. Likewise, he declared that “the state of health of the venture in Madrid is very favourable. Initiatives such as this Tuesday are an opportunity for entrepreneurs to meet so that they can get to know each other and can seek synergies between their different projects” and he encouraged those who have business ideas for the future to share them at events in the sector.
The meeting has had sponsors and collaborators such as GuaranteeMadrid, Sabadell Bank, honeywell, Sage Spain, AJE Madrid, BAN Madrid+d, Entrepreneurs Magazine and CIALpack.
During the day the following activities were carried out:
- exhibitors: the sponsoring entities and exhibiting companies had a space to publicize their projects, products and services among the attendees. Among the exhibiting companies we have: Arroyo & Garcia Advisors, Connecting Dots Marketing, Value chain, Green Byte, paperwork, Boral Technology, Network Travelers, 100 x 100 accessible, Coaching on focus, GABS-Marketing, clicategia, Sip Cards, Noxfall Studios, Best Teacher, Explore Digital.
- Conference atrium: Located in the upper area of the central patio of the nursery, some presentations were given in the form of informative pills:
- "A story to undertake" by honeywell and cialpack
- “Use Big Data charging your customers” for Sabadell Bank
- “I am going to start my own business. Where do I begin?" for sage
- “Entrepreneurship financing problems and possible solutions” by avalmadrid
- "Factors to take into account to undertake" by AJE Madrid
- "How can I find Business Angels or Venture Capital entities in Madrid to finance my project?" for BanMadrid
- "Technological tools for the protection of information and compliance" by SteelDocs
- "Sharing economy" by netwok travelers
- “Startups and the media” by Socialnius
- Idalia Global He told us about his social entrepreneurship project
- "New ways of communication in the company" by Str Systems
- "From the nursery to the world" by exotic
- “It is also possible without financing” by Acevedo-Apps
- “From Madrid to Europe” by parclick
- Speed networking: in the area designated for co-working in the nursery, the session of Speed networking among the entrepreneurs who previously registered for said activity. In each session, 10 companies participated with the purpose of getting to know each other by talking for a few minutes about their activities.
- advice corner: the area of the pre-incubator was used as an advisory corner. In this space, the attendees could count on the specialized advice of technicians from the network of nurseries to resolve any quick questions that may arise.
- Leisure: the outdoor space was set up as a space for rest, which had a catering service offered by Cibeles beers, Sin carts for events, The Hermit's Farm, Pícara Brava Sauce, all set with music provided by Eldemix (DJ & Speaker).
At the closing of the event, a thank you was delivered to the companies sponsoring the event and the work carried out by the entrepreneurs hosted or graduates of the nurseries was specially recognized, in these categories:
- Social work to Value chain
- Export, for the company Deltana
- Policies of equality to AGE Life
- Innovation to Steel Docs
- creation of job, to parclick
- internationalization to exotic
The event could be followed on social networks with the hashtag #EncuentroEmprendedores.
If you want to see more photos of the event here's an album very complete.
If you want to know and attend these or other events that we organize, do not forget subscribe to our newsletter of activities or consult our schedule.