The program will consist of the following phases:
- August 2021: Registration phase and selection of participants
- September 2021: Formation phase of eight social enterprises
- October-December 2021: Incubation phase and implementation of a pilot project in the district of Tetuán
At the end of the program, an evaluation report will be presented on the triple impact (economic, social, and environmental) achieved by the selected pilot project.
The participation requirements in the program will be the following:
- Not be older than 5 years.
- These are entrepreneurial projects that develop, or want to implement, actions with a social impact, that is, that contribute to effectively address any of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- Submit an executive summary of the business plan or summary of the idea you want to implement.
- Be willing to implement a pilot project in the Tetuán district during the last quarter of 2021.
- Formation and Incubation 100 % practical taught by specialists in social entrepreneurship.
- Networking with other social companies: presentation of success stories, failures and lessons learned from social enterprises.
- Collaborative workspace: free fee for renting a job under the flexible coworker modality in Espacio Geranios, during the execution of the entire program.
- Implementation of the winning pilot project in the district of Tetuán: The selected project will receive personalized support consisting of access to mentoring, visibility through the media and social networks, contacts with stakeholders in the district of Tetouan and the measurement of the triple impact of the project (economic, social and environmental)
All the information about the program and access to the bases here