The Madrid City Council publishes the call for private law entities that want to participate as collaborators in the management of aid for self-employed workers contemplated in the Relanza 2021 Plan. Non-profit associations interested in registering may do so from 12 to 23 July 2021.
Check the bases of the call where the principles of selection of said entities, their legal regime, basic requirements and obligations to be fulfilled are established. In addition, the general rules for submitting applications and all the necessary documentation to provide are defined.
The selection procedure will be competitive. In this way, of all the applications received that meet the requirements, the evaluation commission will select three entities based on the evaluation criteria established in the sixth base of the call. The three organizations that are selected in the process will receive a municipal financial compensation.
These associations, which will act as collaborating entities, must manage the subsidies granted to self-employed workers for an amount of 3,000 euros. This subsidy is included within the Relanza 2021 Plan promoted by the Madrid City Council to contribute to the maintenance and sustainability of the economic activity of companies.
Organizations that want to participate as collaborating entities must meet the following requirements:
- Non-profit associations that, in accordance with their statutes, carry out their activity mainly in the territory of the Community of Madrid and are registered in the Register of Professional Associations of Self-Employed Non-Profit Workers of the Community may participate in this call. Madrid's community.
- Non-profit associations that meet the requirements established in the previous section, have full capacity to act and prove the following solvency criteria may participate in the selection procedure for collaborating entities:
- Economic and financial solvency: have an average balance in a bank account during the year 2020 of at least 5,000 euros.
- Technical solvency: have a minimum experience of two years as an Entrepreneur Service Point (PAE) or in advising self-employed workers and, in particular, reporting on public aid of similar characteristics to the public call for the granting of aid to the self-employed of the Relanza Plan of the Madrid City Council.
- Not be involved in any of the circumstances set out in article 13, sections 2 and 3 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, General Subsidies.
- Be up to date in fulfilling your obligations with the Tax Agency, with Social Security, as well as with your tax obligations with the Madrid City Council.
- Have qualified technical personnel to collaborate in the dissemination of the Relanza Plan, provide advice and help to self-employed workers for the presentation of the application, and other actions and procedures necessary for the resolution of the aid in the terms provided in the corresponding call.
- Have civil liability insurance that covers the damages that may arise for the applicants from an incorrect processing of their application, when the error is attributable to the collaborating entity, in an amount of 100,000 euros.
Interested entities must compulsorily submit the application electronically, by accessing the Electronic Office of the Madrid City Council Selection of collaborating entities of the Relanza Plan. In this case, you must use one of the electronic certificates accepted by the Madrid City Council.
The processing of this call requires identification and electronic signature, and it will be done online through the "Electronic Registration" link available in the "Process online" section.
For more information on how to submit an application in electronic form, you can consult the website of the Electronic Headquarters of the Madrid City Council.