The Training Itineraries are eminently practical training actions that include the most relevant topics to take into account when starting up a business.
The objective is the comprehensive training of entrepreneurs by offering content that enables the acquisition of knowledge for starting a business, definition of business strategies and business management, among others. If you want to participate in virtual training, all you need is: an entrepreneurial mentality, interest in training and a business idea in its initial phase, or a recently created business.
This edition consists of three different itineraries, each one integrating one or three different activities. You can sign up for one or more activities since they are independent of each other, always bearing in mind that it is necessary to attend all the sessions that make up each activity. The development of training activities will be complemented by the possibility of using "Aula Emprende", a virtual support classroom that will provide assistance to entrepreneurs to access content and resources, correct evaluations and resolve doubts and queries.
The next 26 of January These training sessions organized by the Madrid City Council begin in 2021. This training edition will run until next April.
The training itineraries will be carried out live from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. videoconference mode. The activities that can be carried out in person will take place in the business incubator of Puente de Vallecas, Calle la Diligencia, 9, 28018 Madrid. The possibility of attendance will be previously confirmed to the registered people.
Each of the itineraries will be published in our Schedule of events so that you can register and, in addition, they will be included in the weekly activities bulletin, which you can receive by clicking on: Subscribe to our newsletter. Remember that attendance is free and places are limited, so prior registration is necessary.
CONTENT OF THE TRAINING ITINERARIES
Itinerary I: consists of three training activities
- Skills to undertake. Its purpose is to lead those who have an incipient idea and/or a business project towards a reflection on aspects of entrepreneurship that are transversal and common to any sector of activity, such as self-knowledge, the analysis of skills and abilities, as well as providing resources and support tools that allow you to analyze options, define objectives and make decisions.
- Skills for women entrepreneurs. Focused on identifying self-leadership skills and using tools to reduce women's reluctance to undertake, overcome cultural reasons and greater risk aversion. Design and reinforcement of action strategies and improvement of skills with the aim of creating a positive gender impact among female entrepreneurs.
- Communication and Elevator Pitch. To acquire the basic concepts of oratory and keys to use the technique of "elevator pitch” in the presentation of your entrepreneurial project or as a sales pitch.
Itinerary II: consists of a training activity
- Business plan. Economic-financial plan and financing.Itinerary that will give the keys to those who, with an idea and/or business model, need to develop a business plan with all its components, marketing, communication and sales, operations, HR, legal and economic-financial, carrying out an analysis to establish strategies, detect needs and monitor the business.
Itinerary III: consists of three training activities
- Digital Marketing and Web Basics. Focused on knowing the necessary elements to design and manage the business website of a project. In addition, tools will be given so that attendees can have their online store in the near future.
- Big Data Fundamentals.Its objective is to understand and apply Big Data as a basic tool integrated into the business.
- Lean Startup Basics. Oriented to know and put into practice the Lean Startup methodology to find the target market, evaluate with potential clients if the idea is a good opportunity, and promote innovation and creativity in business.