The Degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Management of the Camilo José Cela University, convenes the "Young Entrepreneurs Awards, 2nd Edition”. This contest, aimed at pre-university students, wants to promote their ability to entrepreneurship, creativity, organization and enthusiasm through the definition and conceptualization of a business creation project.
The beneficiaries they are the students of 4th ESO, Baccalaureate and FP in Spain.
As for the requirements:
- The student must be enrolled during the 2021-2022 academic year in 4th ESO, Baccalaureate or FP.
- Teams must be composed of a minimum of one member and a maximum of four.
- It is mandatory that the project is accompanied by a teacher-tutor.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Prove that the students are enrolled in the studies in the academic year 2021/2022.
Until 8 April the period is open for inscription and submission of projects. Specifically, participants must send a video to email@example.com, ready to be published on social networks, presenting the project in the most original way possible, the maximum duration is two minutes.
The April 18th the semi-finalist projects will be announced and the vote of projects by the entrepreneurial ecosystem. The May 5th, the three most voted projects will be invited to make a presentation before a court of experts, which will fail the winning project of this edition.
The members of the three finalist projects will receive official diplomas in recognition of the talent of Young Entrepreneurs.
The winning project will receive a scholarship to study the Degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Management at Camilo José Cela University.
Links of interest