José Antonio, is founder and CEO of the company Risk and Work SL which provides nationally accredited third-party prevention services and is an authorized training entity both face-to-face and online. It has an e-learning platform where more than 1,100 courses are developed, including specific qualifications in phytosanitary products, food handlers…. in addition to multiple preventive courses by positions.
José Antonio began his presentation by reviewing his entrepreneurial career since he left the university until he set up his own business, moving away from his family's business career. Below are the main aspects that, according to José Antonio, we must take into account if we want to develop our business with any degree of success:
- One of the aspects to take care of when starting an entrepreneurial project is “choose partners, is one of the first decisions to make, we need like-minded people not only in knowledge and but also in their way of thinking and thus we can maintain stability in the business”.
- Another thing to take care of is the people we work with, "it's about build teams, especially in the emotional part that they relate well to each other. They must have a standard that adds up and is related to the company”. José Antonio emphasizes that it is especially important when we are getting our business to grow: “when there is a lot of billing, the seams stretch and chafing begins (people bump into each other). you have to get make your project yours To give it credibility, you have to give company data, if they don't know where they're going, they won't be able to get there”.
- When asked about how he faced the economic crisis of recent years, he replied: "being an entrepreneur is not only about winning, you have to have muscle to be able to face stages of financial crisis."
- José Antonio pointed out that “diversify the business it is also one of the elements that allows us to survive and grow.”
- He also explained how almost everything needs to be planned Within our company: "you have to make business, financing, and marketing plans so that you can support your business decisions."
As a final recommendation to entrepreneurs, José Antonio affirmed, "I would give them 3 tips: one, that they professionalize key positions (with training or hiring external personnel); two, that they persevere... not every day we sign contracts; and three, that they get together with positive people who make them grow.
Once the exhibition was over, the attendees shared a coffee and a networking session in the common area of the Puente de Vallecas business incubator.
The event was broadcast live on our Facebook page, you can check the video of the session.
To attend the Coffee Breaks or other events that we organize do not forget subscribe to our newsletter of activities or consult our schedule.