The inauguration was carried out by Concepción Díaz de Villegas, welcoming all those present on behalf of the Mayor of Madrid Manuela Carmena and Marta Higueras Garrobo Delegate of the Government Area of Equity, Social Rights and Employment.
After the presentation, 4 talks were dedicated especially to immigrant entrepreneurs:
- “What immigration authorizations and permits do I need?” from the hand ofEstela Marina, General Director of the Aristeo Group, experts in immigration and foreigners, were counted theAspects and procedures necessary to obtain the residence permit of a foreigner who wants to develop an entrepreneurial activity in Spain.
- “Aid and subsidies to undertake in Madrid” given by Giovanna Vila, immigration and entrepreneurship lawyer, the most relevant contents of the Entrepreneurs Law (2013) were discussed. Law of Urgent Reforms for Self-Employment, flat rate of 50 euros, bonuses and subsidies, limited liability entrepreneur, second chance...
- “What municipal licenses and authorizations do I need to set up my business?” by Javier Vieco, an expert in administrative procedures and licenses from Madrid, explained the different authorizations and licenses necessary for certain activities when undertaking. In addition, the procedure to be followed before the different public bodies in Madrid was briefly developed.
- “What are the accounting and fiscal obligations of my project?” by Francisco Márquez, manager, in which the accounting books, taxes and deadlines with which we have the obligation to comply during our project were addressed, where they should be presented, when and how.
A mthat round with the title “Experiences of migrant entrepreneurs in Spain” which counted as participants with:
– Jonathan Aguirre, entrepreneur in the tourism sector with Network Travelers
– diego rollano, expert in digital marketing and entrepreneur.
– Octavio Rojas, social media and entrepreneur.
– Germán Bulla, marketing expert and entrepreneur.
To end the day, it was possible to enjoy a catering of Latin products and a networking area for the attendees.
To attend these or other events that we organize do not forget subscribe to our newsletter of activities or consult our schedule.