The ICO lines These are financing lines in which the ICO acts through the credit entities, that is, it grants the funds with the intermediation of the aforementioned entities. In this way, the ICO contributes the funds and the entities are in charge of processing, studying and approving the operations under the established conditions.
COMPLETE CATALOG OF ICO LINES ACCORDING TO FINANCING DESTINATION:
Lines to finance both investment projects and liquidity needs of the self-employed and companies in our country.
- ICO Companies and Entrepreneurs. For investment projects, business activities and/or liquidity needs or expenses.
- ICO Guarantee SGR/SAECA. In the case of investment projects, business activities and/or liquidity needs or expenses with the guarantee of an SGR or SAECA.
- YoCO Commercial Credit. If liquidity is needed through the advance payment of invoices.
- ICO Red.es Accelerates. When the financing is for the digitization of companies.
Lines available to finance the internationalization process and the export activity of Spanish companies.
- International ICO. For business activities and/or investment and liquidity needs outside the national territory.
- ICO Exporters. Intended for liquidity through the advance payment of invoices from the export activity.
- ICO International Channel. For financing in local currency.
The deadline to submit applications for the ICO Lines ends on December 31.
If you want to know other instruments to support internationalization, consult the programs that the following organizations and institutions have: