What does it consist of?
The EU, through the European Funds Next Generation EU, intends to deal with the COVID-19 crisis in form of credits, for a total value of €750,000 million, to be distributed between 2021 and 2026.
To this end, Spain has drawn up the Planvia Town halls.Autonomous Communities and
What is its objective and what actions are going to be carried out?
- : subsidies for the basic digitization of SMEs
- : small and medium-sized companies will be subsidized for the costs involved in incorporating a professional in digital transformation
- : advice and training, and consolidation of the Acelera pyme branch network
- : with open data, advanced use of big data, language processing or AI among others
- Program of
- and to the digitization of the value chain of the industrial sectors
More information: Accelerate SME
This information is indicative, not binding in any case. It is conceived as information to support entrepreneurship. It is recommended to check the official regulations and, where appropriate, study and consult each specific case.