- The Re Plan aims to serve SMEs and self-employed professionals in difficulties
- The request to participate can be processed by telephone or through a form on-line
The Madrid's community It has different programs to help SMEs and self-employed professionals to recover, despite the difficulties, with the aim of strengthening the business fabric, generating employment and developing the economy in the community.
One of these programs is Plan Re whose objective is serve SMEs and self-employed professionals in financial, legal, commercial or other difficulties. It is a program gratuitous that offers them personalized advice in order to help them prevent, recover and take advantage of the possibilities of the second chance, overcoming the critical phases in the development of the company.
Who is it for?
This program is aimed at self-employed professionals and legal managers of SMEs based in the Community of Madrid, who are in financial, commercial or other difficulties.
Access to the Re Plan
- Interested persons must send the form from participation request duly completed, following these steps: download the application, save it, close the file, open it again, complete it and save it. Finally, said file must be sent attached to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “Request for Plan Re participation”.
- It can also be accessed by phone, calling 012 and indicating that participation in the Re Plan is requested.
- Once the application is submitted, a program advisor will contact you by phone with the interested person to specify the situation of the company. In turn, you will be informed of the documents necessary to carry out a first interview with the advisors of the Community of Madrid.
- In the first personal interview will be carried out first diagnosis, based on the information provided by the businessman, and the type of advice necessary will be determined: fiscal, legal, psychological, financial, marketing, etc.
- Finally, a specialized professional consultation to continue with the counseling process.
Any doubt or question related to the conditions and characteristics of the plan can be sent by email to the address email@example.com.