Useful information to start
Here you can consult the necessary procedures to create a company, register as a self-employed person or the telematic constitution of limited companies. For online processing, we put at your disposal the PAE (Entrepreneurship Service Points) of the Single Window for Entrepreneurs and the Madrid Emprende network of business incubators.
- Guide 01 Limited Companies I – Incorporation procedures (PDF)
- Guide 02 Limited Companies II – Beginning of activity (PDF)
- Guide 03 Capitalization of unemployment (PDF)
- Guide 04 Individual entrepreneur – Activity start procedures (PDF)
- Guide 05 Electronic incorporation of companies (PDF)
We offer you a list of resources and useful elements to start and create your company.
Law creates and grows
We offer you a abstract of Law 18/22, of September 28, on the creation and growth of companies.
- Manual for the development of the business plan. Basic guide for the preparation of the business plan that the Madrid City Council makes available to entrepreneurs. It is complemented with the Simulator.
- Business plan simulator. Complementary tool to the Business Plan Manual for you to enter your project data and obtain the final document in pdf format.
- Tool to prepare the business plan. Tool developed by the DGIPYME that helps to develop the online business plan. Requires registration.
- Taxation and accounting for businessmen and professionals, individuals physical. This document prepared by the Tax Agency details all the tax obligations that businessmen and professionals, natural persons, have to comply with.
- Guide to the new Accounting Plan for SMEs. Guide prepared by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce, for the application of the PGC PYME, which tries to simplify and systematize the information, incorporating examples and exercises, on the basis of the Regulations approved in Royal Decree 151. Modified and updated BOE no. January 26, 30, 2021
- Taxpayer Calendar 2023. Prepared by the Tax Agency, aimed at reminding compliance with the main state tax obligations.
Creation / dissolution of companies
- Choice of legal form. Help tool when choosing the legal form for the company.
- Creation of companies. Business creation processes and flowcharts according to the chosen legal form (DGIPYME).
- Limited companies I – Incorporation procedures. Informative triptych on the necessary procedures for the creation of a Limited Company.
- Limited companies II – Beginning of activity. Informative brochure that exposes the most common procedures for the start-up and development of the activity.
- Individual entrepreneur – Procedures to start activity. Informative brochure that details the mandatory procedures necessary to register as self-employed.
- Telematic incorporation of companies. Informs about the electronic processing of SL and the documents necessary to carry it out.
- Capitalization of unemployment. It is an aid that allows you to convert the amount of the unemployment benefit pending receipt into a single payment.
- Company: termination of the company. Manual published by the DGIPYME.
- Company: extinction of the company. Manual published by the DGIPYME.
- termination of self-employment. Manual published by the DGIPYME.
Other links of interest
- Tax agency
- Chamber of Madrid
- Entrepreneurs Portal – Madrid Community
- Spanish office of the patents and brand
- European SME Portal
Here you will find information on some of the grants and subsidies that may be of interest.
Aid for self-employed workers, entrepreneurs and social economy entities
- Aid for the promotion of CSR and work-life balance
- Aid to workers who are self-employed
- Extension of the flat rate for freelancers
- Program for the promotion of collective entrepreneurship
- Single payment of the contributory benefit
- Help for the payment of Social Security contributions, after capitalizing the unemployment benefit
More information: Portal of the Community of Madrid
Innovation Check Program of the Community of Madrid
It is about facilitating the access of small and medium-sized companies to technology and innovation, through the direct granting of aid, in the form of subsidies, aimed at SMEs and, with special preference, those belonging to non-traditional sectors. commercial, financial or real estate and whose business model is not based on the generation or development of technological innovations. Thus, it is about promoting the implementation of innovation and the transfer of scientific and technological knowledge by small and medium-sized companies, as an added value and as an instrument for increasing their productivity.
More information in the next link: Innovation Check Program
Dynamic aid and incentive guide
Complete and updated guide to grants and incentives with an open application period
This guide from the General Directorate for Industry and Small and Medium Enterprises includes all the aid and incentives for companies, granted and called by the general administration of the State, regional administrations, local administrations and other public bodies.
The help portal offers the following services:
Venues for entrepreneurs
If you are an entrepreneur and you are looking for a place to develop your business project or activity, the Social Housing Agency of the Community of Madrid makes available to Madrid entrepreneurs, an offer of premises for lease, under very advantageous conditions.
Here you have all the information about the premises for entrepreneurs: characteristics, location, rental advantages…..
Support in the search for financing
In addition to aid and subsidies for SMEs and the self-employed in Madrid, various financial institutions have financing lines for entrepreneurial projects
More links of interest
- Search engine for grants and incentives for companies
- Grants and incentives for business creation
- Entrepreneurship: portal of the Community of Madrid
- Subsidies and incentives for hiring the Community of Madrid
- Contract guide. Public State Employment Service (SEPE)
- Guide types of Sepe 2023 contracts
- Grants from the Community of Madrid
- Grants from the Community of Madrid
Microbank social microcredits
With the aim of promoting self-employment and encouraging entrepreneurial activity, the Madrid City Council has signed an agreement with the financial institution Microbank to support access to financing for the establishment, consolidation or expansion of micro-enterprises, self-employed businesses and self-employment projects .
In addition, especially, a financing line is established aimed at business projects of an innovative nature.
To access these lines of financing it is necessary to provide a business plan and get a favorable feasibility report of the project prepared by Madrid Emprende, as a MicroBank collaborating entity.
Interested entrepreneurs can contact us requesting appointment.
For more information consult the conditions in micro bank
Other financing lines
ICO Companies and Entrepreneurs Lines
What does it finance?
- Investment projects, business activities and/or need for liquidity or expenses.
- Digitization projects and, in particular, those aimed at promoting teleworking solutions included in the program Accelerate SMEs.
- Rehabilitation of houses and buildings.
- For freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- Individuals and communities of owners.
More information and other possible lines of financing at: www.ico.es
ENISA actively participates in the financing of business projects feasible and innovative. Have 5 lines:
- Young Entrepreneurs. Aimed at young entrepreneurs who want to create companies. Objective: to provide the necessary financial resources to recently established SMEs, created by young people, so that they can undertake the investments required by the project in its initial phase.
- Entrepreneurs. Aimed at entrepreneurs who want to create companies with a clear competitive advantage. Objective: to financially support SMEs promoted by entrepreneurs, without age limits, in the early stages of life, so that they undertake the necessary investments and carry out their project.
- Increase. Aimed at supporting the business projects of companies interested in expanding their business or achieving competitive improvement.
- AgroInnpulse. Aimed at promoting the digital transformation of companies in the agri-food sector and the rural environment.
- Digital Entrepreneurss. Aimed at promoting female digital entrepreneurship.
Financing for SMEs and the self-employed.
The Business Angels or private investor are natural persons with extensive knowledge of certain sectors and with investment capacity, who promote the development of business projects with high growth potential in its early stages of life, providing capital and added value to management.
Private investors help cover the lack of financing faced by entrepreneurs in the early stages (associated with high levels of risk and lack of liquidity); they differ from traditional investors and venture capital, in their involvement in the management of the company.
Like venture capital entities, these are investors who are committed to a business project, without getting involved in the day-to-day, but providing added value. In addition to capital availability, these private investors tend to have a high level of knowledge in the sectors in which they invest. This knowledge, its management capacity and its network of contacts are very valuable for promoting the development of business projects that have high growth potential, in exchange for medium-term profitability.
As a legal form, they usually adopt that of a limited company. These investors usually organize themselves by forming networks. In some cases with the aim of converting in others as a form of cooperation in general.
- They invest their own money
- It is invested in the initial stage of the life of a company
- Your investment decisions may be other than strictly financial motivations (job satisfaction, etc.)
- They invest in areas close to their place of residence
- The amounts invested are much lower than the average dedicated by venture capital entities in each operation
- Profitability is generally lower than that obtained by venture capital entities
Main networks operating in Madrid
- Network of Private Investors and Family Offices. The objective of the Network is to facilitate contact between entrepreneurs in search of financing and investors in search of investment opportunities.
- Business Angels Network madri+d. Network specialized in technological projects of the Community of Madrid during its first years of life.
- Keiretsu Forum. The largest international network of private investors. In Spain it is promoted above all by the Caixa, the EOI and the Chambers of Commerce.
- IE Business School entrepreneurship. The Venture Days is IE's investment forum. It is quite focused on the best projects of the students or members of the business school.
- Spanish Association of Business Angels Networks. It brings together 25 of the main Spanish networks.
The Innovative SME Seal is created by virtue of the Order ECC/1087/2015, of June 5, which regulates obtaining the Small and Medium-sized Innovative Company seal and creates and regulates the Registry of Small and Medium-sized Innovative Companies (BOE of June 11, 2015).
It is a recognition that is granted to small and medium-sized companies that have a great character innovative so that these SMEs can take advantage of and combine tax incentives which, without this seal, are incompatible.
The objective is the development of an environment favorable to the R&D in SMEs so that innovation is systematically incorporated into the production model of our SMEs.
This new certification aims to expand the bonuses and tax benefits to these small and medium-sized companies, as well as to bring them closer to public procurement more easily.
How to get the stamp?
The application for the Seal can be made by SMEs that are in any of the following circumstances:
- Have received public funding in the last 3 years (without revocation) through:
- Public calls for the VI National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation or the State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation.
- Grants for carrying out CDTI R&D projects
- Aid from the 7th R&D&I Framework Program or the Horizon 2020 Program of the European Union.
- Having demonstrated its innovative character with its activity:
- Because it has its own patent in exploitation for less than 5 years
- Because you have obtained in the last 3 years a Motivated Binding Report or IMV favorable
- Have demonstrated their capacity for innovation with one of these certifications:
- Young Innovative Company (JEI), (AENOR EA0043)
- Innovative small or micro-enterprise, (AENOR EA0047)
- R&D&i management systems, (UNE 166.002 Standard)
A Registry is created in which all innovative SMEs will be recorded. Registration will be carried out at the request of the interested SME, carrying out the procedures electronically. These are: declaration as SME; not having had total revocation of justified public financial aid; be up to date with the Administration (Treasury and SS) and justification of the condition of innovator.
Advantages: what is the seal for?
With the Seal, SMEs can obtain better tax advantages for their investment in R&D&i, such as:
- Match incentives that are not compatible for the rest of the companies:
- Bonuses to Social Security by Research staff: reduces by 40% the share of common Social Security contingencies for researchers on staff.
- Tax deductions for R+D+i: that allow reducing the Corporation Tax up to 42% of the investment made in R&D and up to 12% of the investment made in Technological Innovation (IT).
- Do use of the Seal for advertising and commercial purposes, since it improves the image of the brand
- Access to certain aid, financing or mechanisms for which the seal is necessary, such as participation in tenders for Public Purchase of Innovation, or the ICO financing facility.
How to get the Innovative SME Seal
The registration request as it is done from the website of the Ministry of Innovation, electronically and free of charge. The company must be registered in the RUS (Unified Registry of Applicants) to start the application for the seal.
During the application process we will be asked for information:
- Company data
- Data of the applicant
- Company information: number of employees, turnover, annual balance
- Provide the document that proves that you are an Innovative SME, as we have seen in the requirements section, for example:
- documentation on the granting of public aid
- the own patent in exploitation
- a copy of the resolution of the positive binding reasoned report
- or the copy of the official certification recognized by the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness
- Electronic signature
Then we must wait for the resolution of the Ministry, which can take from a week to 4 months. If you do not get any response within this time, it is most likely that your request has been accepted and you can now download the stamp.
The Seal expires at 3 years and you can renew it as long as you continue to meet the requirements.
SME Accelerate Plan
Given the situation we are experiencing due to COVID-19, many companies are having to adapt their work by establishing alternative remote working mechanisms so as not to stop their activity.
Teleworking is a great challenge for many companies, which is why the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation will launch a financing program for the corresponding material by activating aid and credits for SMEs within the program Accelerate SMEs of the public company red.es, in order to articulate a set of initiatives in collaboration with the private sector to support SMEs in the short and medium term.
How can this plan help you if you are an SME that has had to adapt your work to teleworking due to COVID-19?
The Accelerate SMEs plan provides support to speed up the digitization process of your company, offering different resources to SMEs that range from advice to training. Specific:
- Creation of an information channel of resources for digitization, and specifically for the application of teleworking solutions, through the portal Accelerate SMEs
- Expansion of offices of the Digital Transformation Offices program and improvement of personalized advice and support services for SMEs.
- Launch of the Accelerate SME – Talent program to reinforce training.
- Support for the creation of technological solutions for the digitization of SMEs: line of aid to promote R&D&I business leadership of Spanish digital companies.
- Financial support for digitization, through ICO lines for the purchase and leasing of equipment and services for digitization and teleworking solutions. Companies will be provided with financing of up to 200 million euros through the Official Credit Institute (ICO) to meet the financial needs of SMEs in their activities and investments, for the purchase and leasing of equipment and services for digitization, among others, and, in particular, for the provision of work solutions no presential.
This information is indicative, not binding in any case. It is conceived as information to support entrepreneurship. It is recommended to check the official regulations and, where appropriate, study and consult each specific case.
Here you will find two useful tools that will allow you to develop your business idea.
through the Business plan manual (PDF) We show you the basic steps to launch a business idea. It is recommended to read the manual as a previous step to use the simulator.
Business plan simulator
It is an excel document to download, which is completed as an example to serve as a guide for the entrepreneur, these data must be replaced by those of your own project.
Download the Business plan simulator (excel). When opening the sheet, the question “Enable macros?” to which you must answer affirmatively to be able to enter your own data.
Fill in the different sheets of the excel document, you only have to fill in the boxes or fields that appear in yellow; when you print them you will obtain your business plan layout.
* Instructions to follow for the introduction of images in the marketing plan sheet, to replace the location map and photo of the example: place the cursor on the image or the location map, when activated press the left button of the mouse, it will appear a window for you to select the new image file to replace the one in the example.
On September 29, it has been published Law 18/2022, of September 28, on the creation and growth of companies.
The object from the norm is:
- Promote business creation and growth through measures that speed up its constitution
- Improve regulation by removing obstacles to the development of economic activities
- Reduce commercial delinquency
- Facilitate access to more and better means of financing.
Purpose of the law is facilitate the creation of new companies and reduce obstacles they face in their growth, whether regulatory or financial in origin. For contribute to increased competition for the benefit of consumers, the productivity of the industrial fabric, business resilience and the ability to create quality jobs.
Among the different news regulated, we highlight:
Constitution of limited companies with one euro of share capital
The cost of creating a company is reduced from 3,000 to 1 euro. For these companies impose two obligations whose purpose is to safeguard the interest of creditors:
- At least 20% of the profit must be allocated to the legal reserve until the sum of this and the share capital reaches the amount of 3,000 euros
- In the event of liquidation, if the company's assets are insufficient to meet the payment of social obligations, the partners will be jointly and severally liable for the difference between the amount of 3,000 euros and the amount of the subscribed capital. (art.2 L18/22 Business Creation and Growth)
Telematic creation of companies
The constitution is facilitated through the one-stop shop of the Information Center and Business Creation Network (CIRCE), which implies a reduction in terms, notary and registration costs.
In relation to the constitution of limited liability companies without standard bylaws:
- It is specified that the public deed with a standardized format must be used.
- The period in which the registrar must definitively register the deed of incorporation in the commercial register is reduced.
- It is established that the publication of the registration of the company in the Official Gazette of the Mercantile Registry will be exempt from the payment of fees (Modification of Law 14/2013, of September 27, support for entrepreneurs and their internationalization. (art 5 L18/2022)
Fight against delinquency
With the aim of promoting the transparency of payment periods and reducing their excessive duration, the Government:
- Creates and regulates the functioning of a State Observatory of Private Delinquency, Responsible for monitoring the evolution of payment data and promoting good practices.
Among its actions is the publication of an annual list of delinquent companies (legal entities that do not pay a percentage greater than 5% of their invoices on time and that the total amount of unpaid invoices exceeds 600,000 euros). (Sixth final provision L18/2022)
- establishes the Electronic bill as a useful instrument to reduce the transaction costs of commercial traffic and to have access to information on payment terms.
- starting next October 19 , small and medium enterprises They will have 24 months to incorporate the digital invoice to their businesses and thus avoid the imposition of fines. (Eighth Final Provision L18/2022)
Modification of article 2.bis of the Law 56/2007, of December 28, on Measures to Promote the Information Society
Companies that, being obliged to do so, do not offer users the possibility of receiving electronic invoices or do not allow access to their invoices to people who have ceased to be customers, will be sanctioned with a warning or a fine of up to 10,000 euros. . The sanction will be determined and graduated according to the criteria established in article 19.2 of Law 6/2020, of November 11, regulating certain aspects of trustworthy electronic services. The same penalty may be imposed on companies that provide services to the general public of special economic importance that do not comply with the other obligations set forth in article 2.1. The person in charge of the Secretary of State for Digitization and Artificial Intelligence is competent to impose this sanction. (art.12 L18/2022)
- Incorporates incentives for meeting deadlines payment both for its configuration as a criterion for access to public subsidies, and for the reinforcement of public procurement regulations to guarantee that the successful bidders pay the price agreed with the subcontractors on time.
Companies that want to collect aid of more than 30,000 euros may not have any invoice pending payment for more than two months. This new obligation has been introduced in a modification of the General Subsidies Law. (art 11 L18/2022)
- Forces all commercial companies to include expressly in the annual accounts report your average period of payment to suppliers.
The listed trading companiesThey must also publish their PMP on their website and in their annual accounts, the monetary volume and number of invoices paid in a period less than the maximum established in the delinquency regulations and the percentage that they represent over the total number of invoices and over the total monetary payments to your suppliers. (art 9 L18/2022)
The Trade Liberalization Measures Law is amended, expanding the catalog of license-exempt economic activities. Activities that have been considered safe by at least one autonomous community are included in the list of basic state regulations.
are added the following activities to Annex to Law 12/2012, of December 26:
- Group 857. Rental of measuring devices.
- Group 922. Cleaning services.
- Heading 843.3 Technical services for prospecting and geological studies.
- Heading 843.4 Technical surveying services.
- Group 846. Market research companies.
- Group 847. Comprehensive postal and telecommunications services.
- Heading 849.4 Custody, security and protection services.
- Heading 849.5 Courier, delivery and mail delivery and handling services
- Heading 849.6 Personnel placement and supply services.
- Heading 849.8 Personnel-intensive multiservices.
- Heading 849.9 Other independent services, NCOP ( 8 L18/2022)
Likewise, Law 20/2013, of December 9, on the guarantee of market unity, is amended, introducing clarifications in its wording, derived from the experience accumulated in the years of application, and reinforcing the operator protection mechanisms, expanding legitimation capacity and improving transparency, as well as inter-administrative cooperation mechanisms. (art. 6 L18/2022)
Reinforcement of financing
The regulation incorporates measures to improve alternative financing instruments for business growth to bank financing.
In the field of crowdfunding, the Law Creates and Grows adapts the regulation to European regulations, introducing more flexibility for these platforms to provide their services in Europe. In addition, it reinforces investor protection and the creation of vehicles to group investors and thus reduce management costs is allowed.
To expand the universe of eligible business projects, the investment thresholds per project are raised (from 2 to 5 million euros) and the investment limits for retail investors are modified, which become the highest of 1,000 euros or 5% of the wealth. (Article 14 L18/22. Repeal of Title V of Law 5/2015, of April 27, on the promotion of business financing).
- Calls are regulateddebt funds”. (New article 4 bis of Law 22/2014, of November 12)
- It expressly includes the investment in fintech as the main object of venture capital. (art. 9 of Law 22/2014, of November 12)
- The content of the mandatory investment ratio.
- The concept of computable assets is replaced by investable in the investment limitation and diversification of venture capital entities (“ECR”) and ECR-SMEs. (art. 14 of Law 22/2014, of November 12)
- The percentage of share capital is reduced from 50% to 25% that must be disbursed at the time of the constitution of the venture capital companies and the term to fully disburse the rest is reduced.
Of the thirteen additional provisions approved in the law, those referring to:
Civil companies by their object that do not have a commercial form constituted in accordance with the common, foral or special law that is applicable to them may register in the Commercial Registry in accordance with the general rules of its Regulations insofar as they are applicable.
In the first registration of civil companies, the following circumstances shall be stated:
- 1st The identity of the partners.
- 2nd the name of the company in which the expression "Civil Society" must appear.
- 3rd The purpose of the company.
- 4th The administration regime.
- 5th The term of duration if it had been agreed
- 6th The other lawful agreements that have been stipulated.
The appointment, dismissal and resignation of administrators, general powers, their modification, extinction or revocation, the admission of new partners, as well as the separation or exclusion of existing ones, the transfer of shares will be registered in the sheet open to the company. between the partners, and the judicial or administrative resolutions that affect the administration system of the company
Civil companies constituted in accordance with civil, regional or special rights will be governed in everything related to them by the rules of said rights that are applicable to them, and their registration in the Mercantile Registry will only be possible once the legal requirements established by said civil, regional or special rights that will be of prevailing application to the regulation of the Mercantile Registry.
Societies of Benefit and Common Interest
They are those capital companies that voluntarily decide to include in their bylaws:
- His commitment to the explicit generation of positive social and environmental impact through your activity.
- His submission to higher levels of transparency and accountability in performance of the aforementioned social and environmental objectives, and the consideration of the relevant interest groups in their decisions.
- Through regulatory development, the criteria and validation methodology of this new business figure will be contemplated, which will include a performance check of the company, subjecting both the criteria and the methodology to the most demanding standards.
Transitional rules and entry into force
The Eighth Final Provision establishes as day of entry into force of the norm on October 19, except:
- Chapter V on the legal regime of participatory financing platforms that will enter into force as of November 10, 2022
- Article 12, relating to electronic invoicing between businessmen and professionals, which will take effect for businessmen and professionals whose annual turnover is greater than eight million euros, one year after the regulatory development is approved. For the rest of the businessmen and professionals, this article will take effect two years after the regulatory development is approved. The entry into force of article 12 is subject to obtaining the community exception to articles 218 and 232 of Council Directive 2006/112/EC of November 28, 2006, on the common system of value added tax .
The Transitory dispositions They refer to:
- Procedures regarding market unity initiated prior to the indicated entry into force
- The system established for Successive Foundation Limited Liability Companies
- The conversion of new companies existing before October 18, 2022
- The transitory period regarding participatory financing services provided in accordance with Law 5/2015, of April 27, on the promotion of business financing.
- The survival of agreements for the establishment of Service Points for Entrepreneurs (PAE).
- The functions of the Council for Market Unity
Other regulatory modifications
The first, second and third Final Provisions amend the following regulations:
- Law 41/1999, of November 12, on payment and securities settlement systems
- Law 10/2010, of April 28, on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Law 10/2014, of June 26, on the organization, supervision and solvency of credit institutions
The Seventh Final Provision empowers the Ministries of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation and of Finance and Public Function, so that within a period of 6 months they determine the technical and information requirements to be included in the electronic invoice in order to verify the payment date and obtain the average payment periods, the minimum interoperability requirements between the providers of technological solutions for electronic invoices, and the security, control and standardization requirements of the devices and computer systems that generate the documents.
These technical requirements must take into account the current reality of the use of structured electronic invoices based on global standards in order to minimize, as far as possible, the compliance and adaptation effort of companies that already use structured electronic invoices based on said standards.
Prior to the approval of the regulatory development, the Government will open a period of public exposure of the regulation governing electronic invoicing, for the purpose of presenting allegations by the interested parties.
More regulatory deployment
Within 6 months from the entry into force of this Law, that is, before April 19, 2023:
- The adaptation of the standard ordinance for the exercise of retail commercial activities and the provision of services will be promoted in accordance with the provisions of Law 12/2012, of December 26, on urgent measures for the liberalization of trade and certain services.
- A modification of Royal Decree 962/2013, of December 5, which creates and regulates the State Council for small and medium-sized enterprises, will be approved, so that the State Council for SMEs includes representatives of specialized associations in the field of delinquency.
- An inter-ministerial working group will be set up whose task will be to analyze the necessary measures to enable the information from the Mercantile Registry to be provided in an open format that allows it to be downloaded and facilitates its processing.
- Appropriate legal measures will be promoted to make it possible to modify the reference price system by introducing elements that increase competition and value the contributions that represent an incremental benefit in the use of medicines.
3 months from the entry into force of this Law:
Quarterly, a list will be drawn up specifying, for each notary, the number of appointments received through the Notarial Electronic Agenda, the number of rejected appointments and the number of authorized copies of the deed of incorporation sent to the Mercantile Registry. or to the Registry of Cooperatives through CIRCE.
And without temporal determination:
- The Ministry of Justice will regulate by ministerial order the deed of incorporation of limited liability companies with a standardized format and with codified fields for limited liability companies that are constituted by means of the Single Electronic Document (DUE) and that adopt the council formula management as a management system.
- The Institute of Accounting and Auditing of Accounts will issue a resolution with the adaptations that are necessary so that commercial companies not included in article 2.1 of the Organic Law 2/2012, of April 27, on Budgetary Stability and Financial Sustainability adequately apply the methodology for calculating the average period of payment to suppliers determined by the Ministry of Finance and Public Function. This resolution will require a report prior to its approval by the Ministry of Finance and Public Function.