We offer a set of free advisory services for entrepreneurs, with the sole objective of supporting and resolving all the doubts that arise from the moment you consider the business idea.
It's a public service for:
- Inform about legal forms
- Advise on the most suitable legal form for your conditions and your project
- Tutoring and protecting your business plan, essential to launch your idea. We have two tools that will allow you to develop your business idea: business plan manual and simulator
- Study and assess the viability of your business plan to apply for bank financing
- Evaluate if your project responds to the concept of social entrepreneurship and its viability
- Inform about the resources to evaluate your technological project
In addition, to assess how to access external business financing, you will have information about:
- Aid and subsidies called by the European Union and public administrations, advising you on their processing
- The conditions and products of different financial entities
- Alternative financing formulas available on the market
Where we are?
It's a unique space to carry out your business initiative. It's about a centralized information space on entrepreneurship, steps and administrative procedures for the creation of companies and on aid, subsidies, bank credit lines and other available resources to support entrepreneurs.
In addition, at the VUE, we offer technical advice on the adaptation of commercial premises for the start of economic activities.
We are on the street Prince of Vergara 140 entrance by c/ Cartagena, 178. 28002 - Madrid.
Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- For face-to-face care essential to request online appointment
- For telematic attention complete the Contact Form and we will answer you as soon as possible
In the network of business incubators we also offer you a free advice service for entrepreneurs.
We offer you information about entrepreneurship, the steps and administrative procedures for business creation and about aid, subsidies, bank credit lines and other available resources to support entrepreneurs.
Where we are?
- Carabanchel business incubator c/ Cidro, 3. 28044 Madrid.
- Moratalaz business incubator c/ Camino de los Vinateros, 106. 28030 Madrid
- Puente de Vallecas business incubator c/ Diligence, 9. 28018 Madrid
- San Blas business incubator c/ Alcalá, 586. 28022 Madrid.
- Vicálvaro business incubator c/ Villablanca, 85. 28032 Madrid.
- Villaverde business incubator Orovilla Avenue, 54. 28041 Madrid.
- Madrid Food Innovation Hub Paseo de Alberto Palacios 13. 28021 Madrid